With VISA Credit Card , buy the things you want now and pay later VISA Credit Card is the easiest way to access money with a "revolving Credit Option". You can use it locally and abroad to pay your regular purchases, travel expenses or even your more expensive occasional buys. You can also use it to withdraw cash (on credit) from any ATM around the globe.
- Enjoy up to 57 days grace period on your outstanding balance
- The option to choose up to 5% as a minimum payment of monthly outstanding balance.
- 100% of NSGB VISA Credit Card limit can be used for purchases or cash withdrawal.
- The possibility of issuing supplementary cards for family members without having to set up a separate account. Simply by completing the relevant section in the application form or just call 19700 the 24/7 cards hotline.
- VISA Credit Card is accepted worldwide as a way of payment in over 22 million outlets around the world among which there are more than 24,000 in Egypt.
- Access to cash 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through 20 Million VISA accepting ATMs around the world among which there are more than 2,300 in Egypt.
- Control spending with VISA Credit Card , as with every cash withdrawal or purchase transaction receipt will be received in addition to the monthly statement that is sent to keep record of spending and debits.
- The chip enabled in VISA Credit Card has the latest technology implemented worldwide, thus provide increased information capacity, allowing payment and non-payment applications to be combined on one card.
- No need to carry a lot of cash while shopping, traveling, etc
- The chip enabled VISA Credit Card contains enhanced security features such as data encryption to prevent unauthorized use.
- In the unfortunate event that VISA Credit Card got lost or stolen, provided that an immediate report is made by calling the bank 24/7 cards hotline 19700, no fund will be lost. The card will be stopped at once and another one will be issued immediately at the customer’s request.
- In case VISA Credit Card got lost or stolen no one can have access to it, as each time the card is used, customer PIN must be entered or customer signature must be verified.
General Conditions & Requirements
- Primary card: 21 years old
- Secondary card: 16 years old
- Salary must be transferred to the Bank
- Credit Limit* is worth of two months net salary
- A cash collateral is required
- Credit Limit* is worth 80% of cash collateral
- Must maintain an account with the Bank and credit it with at least the monthly settlement amount due as stated in the monthly statement
* In all cases the primary and additional card will share the total credit limit
For further information, please visit the nearest branch or contact 19700