The Bank offers you its competitive mortgage finance program ‘Aqarat'; whether you are planning to get married, buy a new house, invest for the future or for your kids, ‘Aqarat' is your right choice. ‘Aqarat' is especially designed to meet your financial needs in buying a new apartment, villa or summer house with simple, fast procedures and various repayment methods.
- Finance up to 80% of the unit value
- Support in getting legal documents
- Possibility to combine spouse salary
- Full salary transfer is not mandatory
- Life and Property insurance benefits
- Choose the unit you prefer whether it is registered or valid to registration
- Choose the best repayment methods and duration that suits your needs
- Enjoy an automated installment transfer from your account
- Maximum financing rate of the overall unit value is 80% for apartments and Villas and 65% for summer house
- The units to be financed are apartments, villas and summer houses that are registered or are valid for registration.
- Repayment Methods could be processed through:
- Regular Installments.
- Regular Installments with Pre-planned Bullet Payments.
- Decreasing Installments
- The ability to have co-borrowers though limited to 1st and 2nd degree relative and same criteria applies.
- Maximum and minimum financing amount is EGP 5,000,000 and EGP 50,000 respectively.
- Financing duration ranges from 5,7,10 years and may reach up to 15 years in some cases.
- Applicant’s minimum age should be 23 years at the financing date with a maximum of 60 years for employed and 65 years for self employed upon financing maturity.
Aqarat Radio Ad.mp3